header ad

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Our Little Calendar Girl!

I'm so sorry this post is a little late!  I post and update regularly on my Instagram in real-time, and I always forget to update here, too!  Addie had the honor of being invited to be "April" in this year's Angels of Hope Calendar by Angel 34!  Angel 34 is an amazing local organization that helps children and their families fight cancer.  When they had asked us to include Addie, it was a proud Mommy moment for sure!  Nick and I brought her for her little photo shoot the weekend after Thanksgiving and we were in and out in 10 minutes thanks to little Miss cooperative! I don't know how they were able to choose between all of the photos of her because there wasn't a bad one in the bunch - I promise I'm not just saying that because I'm her Mom!  The calendar features 12 cuties of all ages who have fought and/or are currently fighting their own Beasts.  All the proceeds of the calendar sales will be used for their annual Derek's Camp Flip Flop this Summer! You can purchase your 2018 Angel 34 Calendar by clicking here.


xo,

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so ADORABLE! Addie is a natural! Even The ducks were perfectly posed! ☔

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *